Disneyland Paris - Day 4 - Thursday 18th November 2015

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to write up day three of my Disneyland Paris trip. So here it is.

Day 4 in Disneyland Paris

It was another early start for me as I wanted to go into the Disneyland Park for extra magic hours again. Getting up at around 6am didn't faze me at all, hey it's not everyday you're in Disneyland Paris, so you gotta make the most of it, right? I got myself ready then went down to get breakfast which was in the Park Side Diner today rather than the Manhattan but it was still good. I dressed in my skinny jeans, a denim shirt underneath my "Never Grow Up" Tinkerbel jumper. Alison also had the same jumper on. I teamed it with my comfortable winter boots. I placed my Minnie ears on and headed through the Disney Village to the Disneyland Park with Roland. The park didn't seem as busy as it was the previous day but I didn't mind. Roland and I jumped on the Main Street Transportation bus which took us along Main Street right up to Sleeping Beauty's Castle. The kind cast member even took a photo of Roland and I by the castle.


I then rushed over to meet Chip N Dale who didn't have a queue. I loved meeting Chip N Dale and this was my third time meeting them on my trip. They were very mischievous and I got to dance with them both before they linked arms with me and walked off towards the place where they go for their breaks. Yes, I was kidnapped by Chip N Dale lol. I got some great photos with them with the castle behind us. They were definitely two of my favourites.

 
Roland and I then headed into Discoveryland for the first time and went straight onto Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast which was a walk on. I was completely rubbish and lost but I had fun making our cart spin around.


We then had a quick walk about Discoveryland. There was a small part of me that wanted to be brave and go on Space Mountain but I couldn't pluck up the courage. We then walked on into Fantasyland to see what was open. I went onto Dumbo which was a walk on and then onto the Mad Hatters Tea Cups and ended up being the only person on the whole ride. Fantasyland was pretty empty but it was cool.


Roland and I then left the Disneyland Park and headed back to our hotel to pick Alison up before we went into the Walt Disney Studios. I had never been in the Studios before so I was looking forward to seeing everything for the first time. When we entered, it annoyingly started to rain and I hate the rain. After taking some photos we headed straight for Toy Story Playland to see what was there but we didn't go on any rides.


Then it was onto the Ratatoulie section where I managed to go onto the Ratatoulie ride as a single rider. Although the ride was good, I got a little motion sick on it and had to close my eyes for a while. Annoyingly it was raining more than ever and this did not please me.  We walked back through Toy Story Playland to do the Studio Tram Tour. I wasn't overly fussed on this and think the one that used to be in Hollywood studios in Disneyworld was much better. Next up was Armageddon which I thought was a bit rubbish but it kept us out of the rain for a bit. We then headed over to the Monster's Inc section where I screamed in the canister things. I was gutted that Sully wasn't out meeting people.



I then went onto the Flying Carpets over Agrabah which was a cool ride. Again it was lashing down so we went into the Art of Disney animation where I got to draw some animated Mickeys. I finally got my hands on the Rapunzel figure that I was wanting in the shop there. For lunch, we ate in one of the restaurants in Studio 1 but I cannot remember the name of it. It was nice though, a bit like McDonalds.


We then went to see The Motor Stunt show which was really cool as the cars featured in it were black corsas like the one I drive. The stunt show was really cool and it was good to see Lightning McQueen from Cars make appearance. We then had a look around some of the shops. When we came out of one of them, Minnie and Mickey were doing a meet and greet and I managed to get this great photo.


Alison and Roland went back to our hotel, so I headed into the Disneyland Park again to see what was happening. I spotted Minnie Mouse doing a meet and greet but unfortunately the queue was closed so I didn't get to meet her again. I then headed down Main Street, through the castle and into Fantasyland on a bit of a mission to get a time slot for Princess Pavilion. Unfortunately all the time slots had gone which I put down to the rain. There weren't any characters around either which sucked. I got stranded in the castle again due to the water show going on in front of it but then I figured I could walk down past the entrance to where the dragon sleeps. I headed down Discovery Arcade and visited a couple of shops in there before finding a good spot to watch Disney Magic on Parade again which was actually the end of the parade. I got chatting to a lovely family from England and showed their daughter how to take videos on her tablet. The parade was amazing as usual and I managed to film it all (sore arms afterwards though). After this I got to see The Christmas Tree lighting show but I hadn't the best view.


It was then into Flora's (the shop at the corner of Discovery Arcade) where I got my niece Rapunzel's shoe decoration on offer for £7.99 when I spent £20. Zoe tried to face time me when I was in the queue which was quite funny. I then took a walk down a beautifully lit up Main Street and tried to get some good photos but as my camera was only new, I was failing badly.


I had planned on getting one of Casey's famous hot dogs but it was packed so I went to find a spot for us to watch Dreams. I managed to get a good spot in the hub area where the Donald Duck snow men were. I did have to wait for ages on Alison and Roland coming but I didn't want to leave in case I lost my good spot. Dreams was amazing but I prefer the normal Dreams to the Christmas one - mainly because there is no Tangled section and as much as I love Frozen, there is far too much of it in the Christmas Dreams. When "Peace" was projected onto the castle, I ended up crying. Unfortunately, I had Donald Duck blocking part of my view of Dreams but I did end up filming the whole thing (sore arms again).

 
After Dreams, I took a last few photos before we left the park for the last time. I was very sad to be leaving and could have easily spent another few days exploring the parks. We then headed back through the village and back to our hotel where we had dinner in Park Side Diner again. It was a really good buffet and the desserts were amazing. I returned to my room, grabbed a shower, did my packing and then face timed Zoe, Mum, Dad, Holly the dog and Kelsey. I was gutted to be going home the next day.
 

 

 
 

Comments