What's in my little make up bag of goodies?


What do I carry around in my make up bag then? I don't even wear a lot of make up on a daily basis nor do I carry a lot of make up around with me in my hand bag. That's why I should probably call my bag my little bag of useful goodies.

The bag

 Of course my make up bag would have to be Disney themed. It's a Rapunzel one as she is my favourite Disney princess. I got this make up bag off eBay for about £3. I just love the colours of it too. It fits nicely into my handbag without taking up too much room.

So here is what all I carry about it my useful goodie bag!


 1)Lip Balms
I don't even know why I have 2 of these in my bag but I do and they are both quite different. The pink one is from Miss Sporty and was about 99p. It's the Miss Sporty Dr Balm, sweet kiss SOS. When applied it gives a nice pink sheen. I can't really figure out what it smells like but it does have a nice scent to it.
The second one is Blistex orange and mango blast and was 99p from Semi Chem. It smells amazing which was why I wanted it. I like the Blistex lip balms anyways so this is a good buy. I always carry a lip balm in case my lips get dry and I don't want to use lip gloss or lipstick.


 2)Tissues
I always carry a packet of tissues with me in case of an emergency. I tend to get the sniffles quite a lot so they're always good to have in my bag. As you can see mine are Frozen ones which came in a pack of 10 for £1 from Primark. 


 3) Hand Sanitiser gel
This is a new edition to my bag and well needed. I hate getting my hands dirty and it's not always easy to find somewhere to wash them. This does the job. Think it was 99p or £1. Again always good to have incase of an emergency. Also good if you've got children. 


4)Head Soothe
I'm quite prone to headaches so this is handy to have to rub on my forehead and tension spots. I'm not the best at taking tablets so this does calm my sore head for a while. Use to much of it and it can give you brain freeze and make your eyes water. 


5) Tinted moisturiser
I use this instead of foundation. It's Natural Collections tinted moisturiser in natural. It's £1.99 from Boots. Until recently I didn't carry this around with me but I thought I best start in case I somehow manage to rub my make up off. Not that I wear a lot of make up anyways but you never know when I might need a top up if I end up crying or sweating it off or something. I do use a powder as well on top of this but there's no point or need for me to carry it all.


6)Body spray and deodorant
I do not want to be that person that everyone complains about because they stink of BO. I'm also very paranoid about smelling badly so I carry both body spray and deodorant with me. My body spray is  Charlie Pink and came in a set of 4 mini sprays which are great to fit into your handbag or travel bags. My deodorant is Nivea dry comfort 48hour protection. I can't remember where I got it from but it was about £1. Both smell good and hopefully they help me smell good too. 


7)Lipstick, Lipgloss and Lip butter
Just like the lip balm, I do not know why I carry 3 of these when I hardly ever wear them. The first one is Rimmel Provocalips 16hour lip colour in little minx. I've never been a huge wearer of lipstick but I like this one. It does last for ages even when eating and drinking. It was only £2 from original factory shop. 2nd one is Natural Collection sherbet fizz lip gloss and has a pink sheen. I love this one on and it gives a natural look with a nice amount of shimmer. 3rd is Collection Galactica cosmic candy lip butter which was only £1 from Poundstretcher. I do like this and it's nice and creamy without a waxy smell . It doesn't last very long though so it does need topping up.


8)hair bobbles and hair grips
I wear my hair down a lot so there's nothing worse than your hair going AWOL and needing to tie it back but not having any bobbles to do so. I always carry a few spare as we all know they can snap on us when we desperately need one. Same with hair grips to pin my hair out of my face.


9)Nail file
Don't you just hate it when you break a nail and it snags on everything? Hence why I carry a nail file to sort out those broken nails and to stop me breaking them further. 


10)hand cream
I hate it when my hands are dry and itchy so that is why I carry some hand cream. This one is from the Body Shop and is their glazed Apple one which smells absolutely amazing. Not sure how much this was as it was a gift. 


11) Pocket mirror
The last item is a Mickey Mouse pocket Mirror which was £1 from Poundland. I don't really use this as I usually use my front camera on my phone or a bigger mirror but I carry it around with me anyways. 

Comments