What I Got For Christmas

What I Got For Christmas

Disclaimer: I am not bragging in any way. I am only sharing some of the lovely gifts I received for Christmas, all of which I am very grateful for. I didn't actually ask for anything this year especially with it being our first Christmas without Mum. I did get money from my Dad, Sister and Brother.

So lets get started:

 
Tangled Disney Tradition 
One Magical Night. Tangled is my favourite Disney film and I have a shelf dedicated to my favourite Disney princess - Rapunzel. The "I can see the light" scene is one of my favourite scenes in Tangled. I was so chuffed to receive this for Christmas. I cannot wait to make space for this on my shelf.



Frozen and Tangled story books. Keeping with the Disney theme, I received two Disney story books of Frozen and Tangled. These will come in very handy for Girls Brigade where I'm an officer looking after a bunch of girls who are under 8 years old.


Disney Princess Art Therapy Colouring book and Disney Princess mega colouring books - More Disney items and this time two colouring books. I have been looking to get the Disney Art Therapy adult colouring book for ages and can't wait to get stuck into colouring it. As I am such a child, I love the mega colouring one too. It'll come in handy for the Girls Brigade too.


Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them sticker book and poster books - You can't forget about my other love - Harry Potter. I received a sticker book and a poster book. I have already filled most of my sticker book and aim to fill it completely. I don't ever use the posters from the poster books but I like to the books for my collection.


Soap and Glory Stuff - Believe it or not, until 2016 I had never ever received any Soap and Glory stuff. I received the Happy Pamper set as a gift then bought the other set myself out of my Christmas money when it went into the sales in Boots. It was £10 reduced to £5. I'm excited to start using it.


Britney Spears Believe Perfume and Goldigga perfume - I do love getting perfume for Christmas. Mum always bought me some so I actually went out and bought myself the Britney Spears one. I got the Goldigga one as a gift. 


Large bar of Galaxy chocolate - It wouldn't be Christmas without receiving chocolate. I got this massive bar of my favourite chocolate, Galaxy. Surprisingly, as I write this post, I haven't opened it yet. 


 McVitie's Digestive Milk Chocolate Nibbles - These are actually amazing and somehow I have managed not to eat the whole box in one go.


Vaseline Lips tin with three tins of Vaseline. Dried lips are a pain in the backside, especially in winter. I always carry a lip balm in my handbag in case of an emergency. The tin is really cool and will be useful for something.


Black Hogwarts jumper - I don't really get clothes for Christmas, mainly because I like to buy my own. My Sister asked me what I wanted and I picked this Hogwarts jumper out from Primark. I think it was £10 if I can remember. I have a denim shirt under it in this photo as that's what I wore it with.


Scensy Burner - A scensy burner is basically a safe way to burn wax without flames. You just plug it it, it heats up and melts the wax in the tray at the top. You can actually colour in the one I got as you can see in my photo which is so cool. I've had a lot of fun colouring in already. I did get Sharpies to colour it in with too but they are in a pencil case now. The red wax that I've already melted smells like cinnamon. 


 Awesome cosy owl Slipper sock/boots. I LOVE receiving slippers, pyjamas and socks for Christmas. I got three sets of socks for Christmas but they're all in my drawer or washing machine. My Aunt bought me these cute owl (I think they are owls) slippers. They are so soft and fluffy. 
Like I said, I did get some money for Christmas, plus I got paid on the Friday before hand. So, it would have been rude not to treat myself to some lovely stuff in the online boxing day sales. I bought some stuff off Lush which ill do in another post. I also purchased some stuff off the Disney Store website that were in the sale.  I forget to photograph my Ariel slippers.

Disney Store unboxing Video 
Minnie Mouse MXYZ pen. Yes, that is a pen but how cute is it? I love collecting pens so I could not resist this. 

Minnie Mouse tsum tsum shopper bag - I have so many shopper bags now but we do have to pay for plastic bags in shops so these are always useful to have. The cute bag, featuring some well loved Disney characters folds up inside the Minnie Mouse tsum tsum. It's a bit bigger than normal tsum tsum. It's so cute. 


Minnie Mouse shoe decoration. I really want to start collecting the Disney Princess shoe decorations but since Minnie Mouse is my favourite Disney character I just had to get hers. They are so well made with incredible detail. Minnie's is very glittery. You can use them at Christmas to hang on your Christmas tree but I prefer to display mine. It even has Minnie's signature on the sole of it. It was £16.99.


I absolutely adore Chip N Dale after meeting them three times during my trip to Disneyland Paris in November 2015. Sadly, I don't have much merchandise of them so when I spied this cute cosmetic bag in the Belfast Disney Store, I wanted it but I couldn't justify spending £10 on it. Thankfully it went into the sale at £4.99 I think. It's got little compartments inside and fits nicely into my handbag. 


Snow White Shoe Decoration - The second show I purchased was the Snow White one. I already have Elsa and Rapunzel so wanted to get another one for my collection. As Snow White is the first Disney princess, I picked hers. She isn't my favorite princess though. Its so pretty with red glitter which represents Snow White's dress. It even has the apple on the strap. Like Minnie's, it has Snow White's signature on the sole. It was also £16.99.
So there you go guys. If I can find the prices to my Disney Store items, I will add them to my post. 

 

 

Comments