My Top 10 Favourite Pieces of Harry Potter Merchandise.

My Top 10 Pieces of Harry Potter Merchandise

I am a huge Harry Potter fan and over the years I have gathered up some really cool pieces of merchandise from various different places. Of course my books and DVDS are among my faves but what are my all time fave items that I have got in my Potter collection?

None of these are in any particular order.

1)My Film Wizardry book signed by Chris Rankin (Percy Weasley).
I got this book for Christmas one year and obviously adore it and all the little extra bits you get inside it like the mini Maurader’s map, Yule Ball invitation and Wizard Wheezes catalogue. I was lucky enough to meet Chris Rankin who played Percy Weasley back in 2013 at a comic con and got him to sign it for me. Ideally, I'd get it signed by any of the Harry Potter cast (if I ever get to meet more of them). Sadly, it's quite heavy and not easy to carry around with me. I got my book of Amazon.

Purchase here
2)My Hufflepuff cushion:
I purchased this Hufflepuff cushion on my 2nd visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London back in 2013. When I bought it, it was £18.95 but it is now £20.00. It’s so soft and quite big too. They do all four houses in them. 
Purchase here




3)“I Solemnly swear that I am up to no good.” t-shirt:
I purchased this t-shirt from Hot Topic which is an American website.  I‘m not sure how much this cost me as it was in dollars. Think it worked out at around £15. I love it because it’s one of my fave Potter quotes from my fave characters Fred and George. There's a similar UK website called EMP which has a couple of t-shirts with this quote on it. 


4)Fred and George Weasley's Wands:

Fred and George Weasley are my favourite Harry Potter characters so I just had to get their wands. These are probably my favourite piece of Harry Potter merchandise that I own. They were £56 from the movie treasures website, which is no longer there. When I purchased these, you could not buy their wands separately. The Harry Potter Studio tour now sells Fred and George's wands separately. You can purchase these on the Noble Collection website for £67.


5)My pink pygmy puff called Luna.

I bought Luna at my first visit to the Harry Potter studio tour. She was £13.95 and is so cute and soft. As you can see from the photo above I also have the purple pygmy puff keyring and she sits on my Potter shelf beside my Fred and George wands. Mine doesn't make a sound but the new ones do.
Pink Pygmy puff with sound



 6) My Hufflepuff “Loyal” mug:
I purchased this Hufflepuff mug from the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London. it was £12.95 which is pretty expensive for a mug but I don’t actually use it and it sits on my other Potter shelf. It's black with the Hufflepuff badger in yellow and Loyal on it which is one of the Hufflepuff traits.

Hufflepuff mug

7) My Pigwideon owl:
I got Pigwideon (Ron’s owl for those not in the know as he doesn't appear in the movies) as a Christmas present but it’s from the Harry Potter studio tour and was £13.95 (i think). He’s so soft and his head spins around. He’s probably my favourite out of the potter plush owls.



8)My Hufflepuff zip up hoody
I purchased this from the Harry Potter Studio Tour. It was £39.95 which some may think expensive but it’s totally worth it. It’s so comfortable and has washed really well. Annoyingly mine drowns me as they didn’t have it in XS when I bought mine so a S is a bit too big ,but I still love it. I’ve got some odd looks for wearing this but I don’t care. Hufflepuff and proud!

Hufflepuff Hoody

9)Ravenclaw scarf:
Yes I know what you’re all thinking “Why Ravenclaw?” when I’m a Hufflepuff. Well the downside to being a Hufflepuff is that the scarves are bright yellow. I like to think there’s a bit of Ravenclaw in me as well so I got the ravenclaw scarf. I have actually got Ravenclaw in a couple of online Hogwarts house sorting quizzes as well as Hufflepuff. It goes with most of my clothes more so than the Hufflepuff or Gryffindor scarfs. It was actually off the wizarding world of harry potter website but you can get these at the studio tour for £26.95. Not sure how much I paid for mine off the wwohp website.

Ravenclaw Scarf


10) My Hogwarts throw blanket:

I got this throw blanket from Hot Topic as a Christmas present. It’s so soft and warm and perfect to snuggle up with. Not sure about the price but I think it was about £18.


My last item which is worth a mention as it’s something like means a lot to me and it’s my signed James and Oliver photos and the little note I got from James which as you can see are in a frame on my wall (with 2 other pics).






Comments