Primark shopping haul - September 2015

Letting me loose in the huge Primark in Belfast is never a good idea. I always end up spending a bit too much money in it. But in my opinion I can completely justify spending £50+ in Primark on several items than going into the likes of Top Shop and River Island (which I never shop in) and spending that on one single time. I'm all for my bargains rather than buying something because of the name tag.

My trip to Belfast Primark last week was no exception. I hadn't a real plan of what I wanted, although a new winter coat was on that list. Not only did I spend over £50 in the Belfast Primark but when I visited my local one yesterday I spent a further £25 on 2 pairs of boots. Oops. I am quite proud of myself though - I can easily go into Primark without purchasing every single Harry Potter and Disney product they sell!

So here are my recent purchases from Primark:

1) "Still searching for my Disney Prince." T-shirt - £6
I was looking for the "I'm 99.9% sure I'm a Disney princess." top but I've never been able to get my size in it and my local Primark, never sold it. This one will have to do, although I'd gladly have a Weasley twin instead of a Disney prince but hey! 

What to wear with: I usually go with a pair of jeans, converse and yesterday I wore a pink zip up with it. Keeping it comfortable as always.

2)Light grey Hogwarts t-shirt - £6
I now have about 4 Hogwarts t-shirts from Primark but I liked this one as its plain and simple. This was actually purchased in my local Primark which I was happy about.

3) "Hakuna Matata" top (the lion king) - £6.
I had purchased a really cute grey lion king top from Primark a while back which had the year it was released on it, Hakuna Matata and the three characters on it but unfortunately when it was washed, the colour faded on it and it looked like it had been bleached. I was gutted so took it back. I do like this one and how simple but cute it is.

4)Minnie mouse long pyjamas - £11
Primark's range of Disney and Harry Potter pyjamas is pretty darn good but I have managed to reign myself in from buying every single pair lol. I did however want some new Disney ones for my trip to Disneyland Paris in November and I fell in love with these ones. They're so soft and very comfortable (I've a few other pairs from last year). The bottoms are a heavier material than the top which I also like. I can't wait to wear these. Hurry up my trip to Disneyland.

5)Hogwarts slippers - £4
I do love my slippers and there's nothing better than getting home from work and putting on a pair. As a huge Harry Potter fan how could I not resist these? These are so comfy and they have a grippy "Harry potter" on the sole of them to stop you slipping on wooden floors. And at only £4, they didn't break the bank.

5)basic nude pink top - £6
I was looking for a dressy top to wear in work to get me out of my Disney/Harry potter tops and this one was perfect. It's sort of a suede material at the front which is very much in this season and normal cotton material at he back. It's slightly longer at the back than front but I like that. It's really comfy and soft and perfect for dressing up or dressing down. It was only £6 too and I'd love to see more colours in this top.

What to wear it with: anything. I wore plum coloured skinny jeans, black leather jacket, purple converse and teamed it with a butterfly print scarf. You could also wear this tucked into a skirt or under a denim pinafore. 

6)Wine chiffon top - £9 (photo doesn't do colour justice).
Again I wanted another top for work and this colour is really in at the moment. It's a light chiffon material. Unfortunately I've only wore this one and somehow I've stained it and there's a little pull in the front. But I'll still wear it and hope that no one notices haha.

What to wear with: Anything. I wore it with grey skinny jeans, black cardigan and black boots. I'm also planning on wearing it tucked into a skirt. 

7)Grey Mickey Mouse zip up - £12.
As soon as I saw this I just had to get it for my trip to Disneyland. I prefer zip ups rather than hoodies for some reason and found it hard to find a Disney one. Only downside to this one is that it's not very heavy. It does come with matching jogging bottoms but I'm not a fan of those. It is very comfortable though. I do love my comfy zip ups.

8)Black winter coat - £25
I was looking for a brand new winter coat for my trip to Disneyland and for the winter. I found this little gem for only £25. I don't mind putting money into a good winter coat as I know I'll get my wear out of it, especially in Northern Ireland where summer doesn't seem to exist. It's comfy but I did have to get a size 12 in it to give me a bit more room so I can wear hoodies underneath. I always go up a size in coats anyways.

9)Black Chelsea boots
I had seen these in shops in previous years and were about £20+ but I was never a huge fan of them. I spotted these in Primark for only £13 and thought I'd give them a go. I needed some new boots to wear with dresses and skirts coming into winter and these seem ideal. They do seem quite comfy too which is important for work. I'm usually in between sizes when it comes to shoes and find it hard to find shoes that fit perfectly and are comfortable too without cutting the toes off me.

10) black suede shoe boots - £10
It's not like me to walk into a shop and buy 1 pair of shoes let alone 2 but I had been eyeing these ones for a while. I had bought a pair similar to these last year from Primark and they aren't anywhere near as comfortable or as good quality as these ones. There's are stronger material and have a little heel. They seem comfortable too so hopefully I'll be able to survive in these in work. Again I'll probably wear with a dress or skirt and tights.

11)Stone/pink handbag - £10
I'm not really one for buying trendy handbags. I tend to stick to the same bag all the time. So this was an unusual purchase for me. At £10 I couldn't resist and it's cute. I love the colours and it has two decent sized compartments. It also has a long strap for over the shoulder which I prefer to the carry strap. Although I'd have liked a stronger, longer strap. Also in my other bags, I have a little compartment for my phone and iPod as well which this doesn't have. I wouldn't have enough room for a make up bag either but I never carry one around with me.

So that is everything I purchased in Primark lately. There probably has been more but I can't remember lol.

Here is the link to my haul video on youtube - Primark Haul

Comments