Belfast shopping haul 10/10/2015


On Saturday 10th October I took a trip to Belfast to do a bit of holiday shopping and to meet up with my twinny Alison whom I'm going to Disneyland Paris with. 

Of course I couldn't go to Belfast without spending a lot of money - oops. Especially in their huge Primark. I had to resist the urge to spend more on the Disney store but as I'm for Disneyland I had to reign myself in.

So let's kick this off. I do have a haul video which I'll link below afterward .

Snow White Funko Pop - £12.99 from HMV

I've been collecting the Disney princess Funko pop vinyls for a while now and only needed Snow White, Cinderella and Belle to complete my collection. I usually get mine from Forbidden Planet but they hardly had any Disney ones other than Frozen. I did manage to find Snow White in HMV though she was a couple of pound dearer than Forbidden. They did have Cinderella too but I was on a spending limit. She is next on my list though.

Mickey Mouse medium plush - Disney Store. £20.95 or buy one get one for £1 offer.

This was an item I was planning on buying in Disneyland but when I saw it on offer in Disney store I couldn't resist. Alison got Simba and I got Mickey. Both of them came to £21.95, meaning we paid £11 each. I noticed on the tag that Mickey would be €30.95 which is the price id be paying in Disneyland. There were quite a few plushes that I wanted but I settled with Mickey to go with my Minnie.

Now onto my Primark stuff.

Hogwarts dressing gown - £15

I was quite surprised that Primark had this and it is so so soft. Mum offered to put this away for Christmas for me so I won't get to wear it until then. My old dressing gown is about 10 years old so I was in desperate need of a new one. It kind of makes me think of wizard robes that you'd find in the wizarding world. It has the hogwarts crest on the left breast in gold and some stars.

3 pairs of Harry Potter socks - £3.50

This was an impulse buy as, as soon as I spotted these I got them. I have so many socks so it's not that I needed them haha.

Tinker bell jumper - £14

This jumper suits me perfectly! I'm 28 years old and have a huge obsession with Disney and Harry Potter! I love this jumper and it's so soft! It's has tinkerbell in gold. 

Mickey jumper £10

Grey marl Mickey Mouse sweatshirt. It's quite light material but still really comfy. It's the same material as my hogwarts and fault in our stars jumpers I got last year.

Disney princess tee - £6

I am getting sick of the cuff sleeved tops that Primark do but I find myself buying them haha. I love Disney princess things so I was happy to find my size in this. It has the 6 original princesses on it and I think the quote is from Mean Girls. I think I'm gonna get mum to take the turn up sleeves down though I'm worried about it ruining the top!

Cream tinkerbell top - £6

I'm not the biggest fan of Peter Pan but I do like Tinkerbell and I like this quote. I wasn't going to keep this top but I think I will as its cute.

Mickey Mouse backpack - £10

This was something I was wanting for my trip to Disneyland and was chuffed that I got it. It's thicker material than your average backpack and is more like a handbag. It has thin black straps and straps to carry it with. It has Mickey Mouse all over it. 

Here is my youtube haul video - https://youtu.be/viaQIwr1D4E

















Comments