The Disneyland Paris Tag - Take 1

Answering questions about my trip to Disneyland Paris 

1) When was the first time you visited Disneyland Paris?
I first visited Disneyland Paris in 2005 when I was 18. I went with my Mum, sister, niece, nephew, brother, my brother's friend and brother in law. We only went to Disneyland for the day though. We actually went for my Mum's 60th birthday.

Me with Princess Belle in her Christmas costume

2)How many times have you been to Disneyland Paris?
I've been to Disneyland Paris twice now. First time was in November 2005 and again in November 2015, 10 years a part.

Me and Mummy with Pluto

3)Which Disneyland Paris hotels have you stayed in?
I have only ever stayed in Disney's New York Hotel as we stayed in a Tulip Inn on my first visit. I was really impressed with the New York Hotel. Our room was lovely, the staff were very friendly and it was only a short walk from Disney Village. 

Our room in New York Hotel

 
4)Which Disneyland Hotels would you like to stay in?
I'd really like to stay in one of the Golden Forest rooms in Sequoia Lodge and in Newport Bay, especially since Newport Bay has been newly refurbished and has been upgraded to a four star hotel. Obviously I'd like to stay in The Disneyland Hotel too.

Disneyland Hotel

5)What is your favourite restaurant in Disneyland Paris?
We only ate in Cafe Mickey, Planet Hollywood, The Steakhouse and Park Side Diner in our hotel. I really enjoyed Cafe Mickey and meeting the characters in it which was so cool. I also enjoyed the Park Side Diner buffet in our hotel. Planet Hollywood was also really nice.


6)What restaurants would you like to eat in that you haven't already?
My number 1 choice would be Auberge de Cendrillion which is the princess dining restaurant, although you don't actually know which princesses you're going to get other than Cinderella.  I'd also like to eat in Hunter's Grill in the Sequoia Lodge hotel as I've heard so many good things about it. I'd also add in Annettes Diner and Rainforest Cafe in Disney Village.

Auberge

7)Favourite quick service or counter service?
We only did McDonalds, Toad Hole and the one inside Studio 1 in the studios. So out of those three I'd pick McDonalds or the one inside Studio 1 as I don't actually mind McDonalds at all. I wasn't too fussed on Toad Hole but I only had chips in it.


8)Favourite shop in Disneyland Paris?
I love the World of Disney in Disney Village as it sells everything and I like the Emporium on Main Street USA too. You cannot beat the Christmas shop inside Sleeping Beauty's Castle as it's really cool. 


9)Favourite season or events in Disneyland Paris?
I've only been during Christmas which is an amazing time to be in Disneyland, even if it is very cold in Winter. I would like to visit during Spring into Spring and Summer when it's warmer. 



10)Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios?
Definitely the Disneyland Park as it's got more exciting things for me to see and do than Studios. There's more rides that I'd go on and you've got the parades and Dreams. It's also where all the Princesses are based too.


11)Favourite ride in each park?
Disneyland Park - Thunder Mountain and It's A Small World - although both were closed during my last visit in November. So if I did have to pick from my November trip it'd either be Peter Pan's Flight or Buzz Lightyear's Laser Blast.
Walt Disney Studios: I'm going to go with Ratatouille even though I felt a bit sick on it. The only other ride I did in the Studios was the Aladdin one.

Battling it out on Buzz

12)Favourite land in the Disneyland Park?
It has got to be Fantasyland of course. It's got all the rides that I enjoy and it's where you can meet most of the princesses in the likes of Auberge and Princess Pavilion. It also feels the most Disney and magical compared to the other lands. It's also really cool to walk around it when it's empty during extra magic hours. 


13) Favourite character meet and greet?
I got to meet quite a lot of characters in my November trip which was really cool. Getting to meet my favourite princess, Rapunzel was so cool and she was so lovely. Best thing was, she was in our hotel as well. I loved meet Chip N Dale too and managed to meet them 3 times on my last trip. They're always very mischievous and fun. They were actually the first characters I met back in November. 


14)Favourite memory when meeting a character?
I have so many amazing memories from meeting all the characters. Obviously Rapunzel, Chip N Dale were two of my favourites. It's quite hard for me to pick a favourite memory. I had a really lovely meeting with Princess Ariel in Princess Pavilion. A funny memory though was when we were in Cafe Mickey and Chip (or Dale) was messing about with the sauces behind us and Aurora came over to see if he was ok then asked us if we wanted some ketchup even though we were eating dessert at the time. I cannot forget about meeting the main too either; Minnie and Mickey during extra magic hours.


15)My happiest or favourite Disneyland Paris memory?
I think my whole trip to Disneyland Paris in general. I don't think I could pick out one single thing that made me the happiest or was a favourite of mine as there are far too many. Cafe Mickey was amazing because we got to meet so many characters. Then meeting Rapunzel and Flynn in our hotel. Also that first time I stepped into the park and seen the Castle was amazing. 



 




 

Comments