Meeting Disney Characters

Meeting Disney characters during my trips to Walt Disney World in Florida in July 2002 and my first ever visit to Disneyland Paris in November 2005.

 Walt Disney World Florida - Magic Kingdom - Friday 12th July 2002

When I visited Walt Disney World in Florida, meeting characters wasn't really a priority for us. We only had 1 day in each of the parks so hadn't much time. However on our visit to Magic Kingdom we did manage to meet the fab 5 by Cinderella's Castle. I can't really remember much about meeting them though as that was 14 years ago. Annoyingly, after meeting them my camera ended up breaking and the photos that I had got taken got ruined other than a select few. It was a camera that had changeable films in it so light had been let into the film or something when we were trying to fix it.

Here's me and Donald Duck
Me and Pluto
Me and Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
I was gutted that this photo was nearly ruined as it's so cute. This is the only time I've met Minnie in her red spot dress.

Disneyland Paris - Sunday 27th November 2005
We only had one day in Disneyland Paris during our visit back in November 2005 for my Mum's 60th birthday. Just like our Walt Disney World trip, meeting characters wasn't a priority for us as we were so short on time. The park was also very busy due to it being a Sunday.

Me and Princess Belle

Belle looked beautiful in her Christmas costume in Belle's Christmas Village. Belle is one of my favourite Disney princesses as well. She was the first ever Disney Princess I got to meet.

Me and my nephew Kelsey with Eeyore
I can't really remember how we met the characters in Disneyland Paris but I think they just appeared randomly. Look how tiny Kelsey is as well (he's 18 now).

Mum and me with Pluto
Pluto is the only Disney character I've managed to meet all three times I've been to a Disney park. He was also the first character Mum got to meet and sadly the last. Mum was quite naughty as she pulled Pluto's tail.

 
 

Comments