StorybrookeUK3 Cast Members I got to Meet

Back in April 2017, I flew to Blackpool for the Once Upon A Time StorybrookeUK3 convention at the Norbreck Castle Hotel. I will be posting up a trip reports on my adventure (at some point), but here is my photos from meeting the lovely Once Upon A Time Cast from that weekend.

These aren't in any particular order.


Me and Sean Maguire who played Robin Hood.

Me with Lana Parillia (Regina Mills/Evil Queen) and Rebecca Mader (Zelena Mills). I got this signed by both of them.

Me with Emilie De Ravin who played Belle French. Emilie's autograph was free with my emerald pass so I got her to sign my photo.

Me and Lana Parillia aka Regina Mills/Evil Queen. 

Me and the legend that is Robert Carlyle who plays Rumpelstiltskin/Mr Gold

 
Me and my friend Michelle with Robert and Emilie aka Rumpbelle.

Me and Jared Gilmore who played Henry Mills


Comments