Disney Princess Shoe Decoration Collection

I like to collect Disney merchandise and over the last few years, I've collected Tsum Tsum and Funko pop figures. My newest obsession is the Disney princess and character shoe decorations. My main collection is my Rapunzel/Tangled items which have a shelf dedicated to them all as Rapunzel is my favourite princess. 

I first came across the shoe decorations on my 2015 visit to Disneyland Paris. Back then they only did the princesses, Minnie Mouse and Tink. Walt Disney World did a larger collection of them, including Jessie from Toy Story, Merida and Dory from Finding Nemo. I decided to only collect the princesses. The shoes are absolutely stunning, glittery with beautiful detail. Sadly, when I visited Disneyland Paris in June 2017, I couldn't find the shoes anywhere but then they all went on sale on the Disney Store website so I was able to complete my collection. I do need a better way to display my shoes as they are currently sitting on my book shelf in front of my Disney DVD collection. All the shoes come with a little piece of ribbon so you can hang them up. They are supposed to be used as Christmas tree decorations but they are far too beautiful and delicate to be used on a Christmas tree. Each of the shoes have the character's autograph on the bottom.

So here is my collection. I did try my best to do the shoes justice in the photos but photography is not my strong point.  


Snow White: Snow white is probably my least favourite princess but her shoe is stunning. I purchased her shoe from the Disney Store website and it was £16.99. Her shoes is the blue and red of her dress with the inside being the yellow of her dress. It has the apple as the first strap and a glittery red bow as the second strap. The heel is also red and glittery. 

Cinderella: I had planned to purchase Cinderella's shoe while on my June 2017 trip to Disneyland Paris as we had eaten in her restaurant; Auberge De Cendrellon for my 30th Birthday. I had to purchase Cinderella's shoe on the Disney Store website for £16.99. Cinderella's shoe is two different shades of blue, just like her ball gown from the Fairy god mother. it's all glittery with two beautiful blue hearts on the front of it. 

Sleeping Beauty/Aurora: They made it pink for Aurora's shoe rather than blue but then again, Aurora's main dresses on merchandise and in the Disney parks is always pink. Aurora's shoe is a darker shade of pink in the middle with pale pink on the back, bottom and strap. The first strap has the rose for Briar Rose and the second has a gold tiara with pink gem stones.The white back represents the white of Aurora's dress with some blue gems. 

Ariel: Ariel's shoe is the green and purple of her mermaid costume. The main part of the shoe is the green colour with the mermaid design and the heel is her mermaid fin. The toe is her glitter purple shell with a gem in the middle. The lighter green parts are all glittery. Ariel's shoe was purchased off the Disney Store website for £16.99.

Belle: Belle's shoe was another one I wanted to purchase while in Disneyland Paris, for two reasons. 1) She's my second favourite princess after Rapunzel and 2) I got to meet her at her official meet and greet while I was there. It was one of the first I purchased when they finally went on line on the Disney Store website. Belle's shoe is based on her famous gold dress. It's got some pink sparkle on the straps and some little sequins down the sides. Surprisingly, the roses are pink rather than red. Also the top strap of the shoe is very different to the other princess shoes as it's got what looks like a ring. 

Jasmine: Jasmine's shoe is quite different to the other princess shoes as she's one of the only princesses who wears flat shoes. Her shoes are the turquoise of her costume with the gem in the middle. The heel is the design of her hair with the turquoise bands There's a little bit of gold detail on it too. 

Tiana: Tiana's shoe is stunning (aren't they all?). It's obviously like her dress during her wedding to Naveen. It's the light green of her dress with the flower (or is it a lily pad?) on the straps and heel. It's got some green gems on it too and loads of sparkly green glitter. 

Rapunzel: Rapunzel is my favourite princess so her shoe was the first shoe decoration I ever bought. I bought her shoe in Disneyland Paris back in 2015. I think it was about 15 euros. Rapunzel doesn't actually wear shoes in Tangled but her shoe, like the rest of the princess ones is based on her dress. The base of the shoe is purple like the main colour of her dress. It has the pink lace detail down the sides and a pink bow on the top of the main strap. The back of the shoe is baby pink and light pink just like the sleeves of her dress. The pink sections are all glittery. There's the white ruffles from Rapunzel's dress too. Because Rapunzel doesn't actually wear shoes, the heel of her shoe is her blond hair plaited with pretty, glittery flowers. I may be biased in saying that her shoe is my favourite one as it's also two of my favourite colours. 

Anna and Elsa: Elsa's shoe was the second shoe I purchased after Rapunzel's one. It was on offer on the Disney Store website for £10 if you purchased another Frozen item. Elsa's shoe is probably the most delicate shoe out of the collection. I've already broken mine twice when it fell off my shelf. Thankfully it was mended with some superglue and you can't tell it had been broken unless you look at it up close. Elsa's shoe is like her ice palace rather than her dresses. It looks like pieces of ice with silver gems. It probably has the least amount of detail and glitter out of all the princess shoes. It also has the lowest heel out of all of them.
Anna's shoe is based on her coronation dress. The inside of it is yellow but the main colour of her dress is black with green gems down the side and front of the sole. The black has the rose detail from her dress and green glitter on the strap. the second strap is like Anna's choker necklace. Anna's shoe was purchased on the Disney Store website for £16.99.


Minnie Mouse: Minnie Mouse is the only none-princess shoe that I own. Minnie Mouse is my all time favourite Disney character so it was a no brainer that I had to purchase her shoe decoration. (excuse the picture as the shoe is a little dusty). Her shoes is based on her famous red and white pokodot dress with the bow on the front of the shoe. The shoe has some silver dimontes around the sides and the black ears at the back. The heel is yellow like Minnie's shoes. It's very glittery too. 

All the shoes are stunning in their own ways. I don't have Merida, Mulan or Pocohontas as yet but maybe one day I'll add them to my collection. For the photos, I set the shoes on top of my scensy wax melt burner dish with the matching DVD behind it.

Note: It appears that Disneyland Paris has stopped doing the shoe decorations and now sells the matching Handbag decorations. I don't plan on collecting these just yet but I do have the Rapunzel one (of course).  

Shoe Ornaments to purchase here:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments