Disneyland Paris June/July 2017 - Monday 2nd July - Our Last Full Day.

My last full day in Disneyland Paris and the sun was splitting the sky.

Outfit of the day: "If the tiara fits!" princess top from Primark (it's actually a pyjama top but I wear it as a t-shirt), denim shorts from Next (which were my nieces), white boohoo converse and a coral coloured zip up from Primark.



To say I was gutted about it being our last day was an understatement. I was not ready to go home from my happy place at all. It wasn’t an early start as we weren’t doing extra magic hours. I got up and showered as usual. I dressed in my princess tiara top, denim shorts and white converse. I did hope it would be warm as it was due to be around 20 degrees and more that day. Roland and I headed down for breakfast and I had my usual of scrambled eggs and bacon with mini pancakes and the fruit juice instead of apple juice. It was then time for us to go into Walt Disney Studios as we were taking Carol to see Mickey and the Magician. Alison and I went on ahead and took some photos by the Fantasia statue in the front lot. 



Carol and Roland met us there and we took some photos by the Partners statue. It was quite warm and sunny which made me a very happy Laura. We went straight to watch the first performance of Mickey and the magician. As Carol was with us this time, we were allowed to join the disabled queue and we got seated in the reserved section. Mickey and Magician was even better the second time around. I did notice the man who Mickey worked for was different. I then went off on my own into the Front lot to see if any characters would be out. I was quite happy to just sit and chill in the sun, waiting patiently to see if any came out. Sadly, none made an appearance so I ended up joining the queue to meet Goofy or Dingo as he’s called in Paris. Alison joined me in the short queue. While I was sitting chilling, Goofy went on his break and when he came back he tripped over someone’s pram. I was tempted to get Goofy to dab but I didn’t have the guts to do so. 


I decided to head back into the main park again as there was nothing else in studios that interested me. I wanted to see what characters I could meet and I wanted to check to see who was on in princess pavilion. I headed straight into Fantasyland and spotted Rapunzel and Flynn doing a meet and greet in Old Mill. They had closed the queue but they were due back again at 2pm. I just chilled in the sunshine while I waited. Then I joined the queue. An Irish family were waiting in the queue in front of me. I was so excited to meet my favourite princess again. Rapunzel and Flynn did not disappoint. There was no photopass photographer with them so I got the cast member to take photos for me on my camera. Rapunzel loved my t-shirt and my lanyard. Flynn wanted to know if they did t-shirts with him on them. I said they should do ones with Flynn on it. Rapunzel then said she would hopefully see me during the parade later. 


I then had a wonder around Fantasyland but stopped off by the character entrance/exit of Auberge to watch the shows. The princesses and princes walked past us a couple of times but they didn’t stop, or they couldn’t. It was then time for me to get food as I was starving so I went to Casey’s Corner to try one of the famous hot dogs. I did order the cheese and onion one but I only got a plain one. It was still tasty though and I sat in the sunshine eating it and my chips. I then went and watched the Princess Starlit Waltz again. 


It was so warm by now, not that I was complaining. I managed to get front row for the princess waltz. Afterwards I went to find a spot to sit for Disney Star’s on Parade. I sat myself down on a bench across from Pizzeria Bella Notte and enjoyed the sunshine. I was regretting not bringing my hat with me as it was seriously warm. I had to stick my hoody over my head to stop myself from getting too much sun. I did have some time to wait on the parade to start. The princesses and princes walked past us all again which was cool. Just before the parade started, I moved off my seat and stood behind some children. The highlight of the parade for me was Rapunzel recognising me and remembering me from meeting her earlier on. She even pointed out my Rapunzel lanyard and I somehow managed to capture it on video as well. I definitely got a bit emotional. It made me so happy to be recognised by my favourite princess. The parade was still really good. 


Afterwards I went back into Fantasyland and picked up a drink and crisps from a stand. I rode Dumbo and the tea cups too as they didn’t have long queues. I had picked up a fast pass for Peter Pan which wasn’t until 7:45pm so I had quite a while to wait so I had a wonder around and visited some shops. I also got some photopass photos taken in front of the castle by a lovely photographer who sang “I see a princess” to me when he spotted my top. Then he got me to pose like Rapunzel. There was hardly anyone queueing to get photos done so I think he would have did a full photoshoot with me. 


I did have some drama that afternoon when visiting the bathrooms beside Toad Hall restaurant. I had set my phone on top of the toilet roll box then when I went to wash my hands, I realised I had left it sitting. I spied it through the gap in the door but someone else was in the cubical. The lady had lifted it and put it in her bag but thankfully she gave me it back. I don’t think she spoke English either which would not have been good for me at all. I was so glad I got it though or I would have cried. It had debated about using my Peter Pan fast pass and had even thought about giving it away to someone but as it was my last day I thought why the hell not and went for it. I was glad I did as it’s such a good ride. 


It was then time to walk through the castle one last time. I really did not want to leave but I was shattered and all hot and flustered. I took a look at the pin trading stand outside Plaza Gardens and finally found a 2017 pin. I took my time walking down the busy Main Street taking in the sights and sounds one last time. I then stopped off by the band stand to take some photos and I got some kind man to take a few photos of me. 


I got a bit emotional looking down Main Street at the castle. I then reluctantly left the park, spotting some posh looking people waiting to go in. I decided to take a walk into the Disneyland Hotel and visit the shop in there. I nearly got lost though as I tried to find the shop while filming on my phone. The hotel was very pretty and smelt amazing. Newport Bay smelt so good too. I didn’t purchase anything in the shop but it was nice to have a look around it. Then I made my way back through Disney village, meeting Roland and Alison. When we returned to our hotel, I picked up a chicken and cheese roll and chocolate tart from the Captain’s Quarter bar as I was quite hungry. I couldn’t eat all of the roll as it was too big and quite tough so it hurt my sore tooth. The chocolate tart was quite sickening. It was then time to pack my suitcase which was very sad indeed. I also noticed that I had got a little bit of sunburn on my ankle and quite a lot on my head. I was feeling a bit groggy due to getting too much sun. I was thankful that I had put on factor 30 sun cream though as I would have been suffering much, much worse. I packed away my clothes and shopping, leaving out my clothes for the next day. Then it was time for bed, our last sleep in Disney and I was so sad. However, I was looking forward to getting a decent night’s sleep when I got home in my own bed. 

Comments